Tuesday, August 5, 2008

+The Taco Salsa Party+

Ta da!

Here is the beginning of Gibberish. Having Gibberish has been my plan from the start of my initial website musings. I wanted to have an outlet for all my random doodles and comic ideas that have absolutely nothing to do with Click-Track Heart or We've Got Brains. I figured that this would be as good a place as any to go ahead and start up Gibberish. Plus this will not only give you a taste of my art and what Click-Track Heart will be, but it also gives more of an excuse to come back here on a semi-regular schedule--I WILL UPDATE GIBBERISH EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY. (And for archival ease, since I don't have a real set up here (I'm hoping that will change if I ever find someone to design a website for me), each entry with +s will have a Gibberish comic.)

As for the regular world, a review, by one of my friends, D, will be up for The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I should have it posted by the end of the day at Filmmedium and linked tomorrow.

Also, I've started rereading a book called The Stolen Child. I seriously can't recommend that book enough. Freaking amazing, especially if you like your fantasy/magic with a bit more realism than most.

Have yourselves a mighty fine Tuesday, and I'll see you back on Thursday... if not tomorrow.

No comments: