Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Early Animation

So this is an early animation that I made a few years back for an undergrad animation class. I'm hoping that once I purchase me a copy of Toon Boom's new Studio 4.5, I'll be able to make better quality nonsense--I've already got my first animation all plotted out.

One of these days I might add a soundtrack, but don't count on it. If anything, I've still got all my original artwork, so maybe I'll scan it all and put it together with Toon Boom, then it will be brighter and better and with sound.

In the meantime though, there is a new We've Got Brains, which heralds the return of tablet art and continues the random storyline I've got going.

More Gibberish tomorrow, and possibly bonus Gibberish on Friday and Monday, since it looks like I will be in Colorado this weekend. Until next time.

No comments: