Monday, August 11, 2008

Freaking Excited!!!

Good week, good people!!!

If you're wondering why I have this sudden affinity for exclamation marks, it is because I have just ordered my Wacom Bamboo tablet. WOOT! Seriously, I'm way excited, since I thought that I wouldn't be able to order one until the end of the month. Luckily that date got bumped up since my eBay auctions went so well it was stupid, and I should have one in my grubby paws by Saturday. Plus, I'm halfway to affording Toon Boom on top of procuring my tablet. Animation here I come.

In the meantime though, since I realize that I have more than a few new projects, as pointed out by my good friend, I'm going to be making some personal distraction cuts. First and foremost, Scramble will no longer be the vice of my times. I'm calling it off--at least the live games. I'm not sure what else is going to take the hit just yet. Possibly this blog, mayhap my film reviews, but I think that both We've Got Brains and Gibberish will stay intact. (Honestly, the whole reason I started this blog was to get a bit of buzz for the upcoming site, which is now on hiatus. So, Gibberish will be my compensation.)

Anyway, I've found out that there should be a review up for Swing Vote sometime soon, and I should be putting one together for Pineapple Express later today. No promises on either of them though, I really need to start working on my critical paper.

Speaking of, I'm off...

No comments: