Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It Feels Weird

It's been so long since I've actually had to stop and think about what I'm going to write for this thing. In the end, I came up with not much.

I traveled to and from Colorado, an uneventful venture that involved eating, playing Scrabble, watching The Rocker, and making a program for my grandmother's memorial.

Now that I'm back, I'm on the move--ha! Lots of boxes, lots of lifting and hauling, basically lots of stupid.

During this lot though, I posted a Moving comic at We've Got Brains, and there will be another Gibberish tomorrow.

And just as a quick F.Y.I., there is a good chance that Gibberish will be relocated to an actual webcomic hosting site. You know, so it's actually easier to navigate, explore, and be amazed by my random comic fun. Then all of you who come here just for the comics can go elsewhere and not have to deal with these kind of pointless rants of information.

No comments: