Friday, August 15, 2008

Those Crazy Georgians

I'll admit, I got excited when I heard about the Bigfoot body. The possibility of any such Yeti creature makes me happy. Not for any real reason. I just think they're silly, and I think their need to be more silly things in the world.

Of course, within minutes, I found websites that sufficiently debunked the discovery--at least in my mind. You can go here to ruin the illusion if you want.

And apparently, that Montauk Monster that I linked a while back, looks like it is just a decomposing Pit Bull.

Apparently the world really has no secrets...

Oh well, that's really the last thing the human race needs--a planet hiding something from us.

Anyway, Tropic Thunder review is here. And be on the lookout for a Starwars: Clone Wars sometime in the near future. Until Monday...

No comments: