Monday, August 4, 2008

Update on the Pad Front

If I were an adolescent girl, the title of this blog would be dreadfully wrong, but since I'm not, it's okay--just chock full o' innuendo. What it means for me is that I'm this much closer to getting me a tablet for all my drawing funses.

Along with my ad whoring and customized magnets, I've posted almost 25 video games for sale on eBay. If you're into video games--especially random RPGs for the PS2 and Gamecube--I've got a decent set of items for your perusal. Go here to check out all that I'm selling. I'm hoping that I can average about $3.00 per game, and get meself about $75.00 towards my tablet cause, which will put me at about the halfway mark.

What's that you say? Wacom Intuos tablets are quite expensive, much more than $150. 'Tis true, but I've found another Wacom product that should suite my needs. The Bamboo Fun (Medium). It might not be quite as elaborate or advanced as the Intuos, but it's a crapton cheaper and should work just fine for what I need to use it for. I may regret this down the line. But I have a feeling that if I ever get to the point that I need an Intuos or something better, I'll probably be able to afford the stupid thing.

Hopefully, I'll have a tablet up and running by the end of the month. Wish me luck.

Oh, yes, and as for my surprise, come back tomorrow and all will be reavealed.

No comments: