Friday, September 5, 2008

A Jumbling Week

I realize that things didn't go very smoothly this week, with the late comics and lack of film reviews. Between moving and a busier week at work, it's amazing how much my life gets thrown out of whack and how much I depend on my work time for accomplishing my tasks. I didn't even touch either my critical essay or my novel this week--and I now have just a little over two weeks to pull something together. Sure, it sounds like plenty of time, but considering the amount of work my paper needs...

I don't even want to think about it. This is supposed to be a fun weekend. My wife has a birthday tomorrow. I'm going to see the Animation Show Vol. 4 and possibly another film. The house should FINALLY be in order. Things is looking up in the Smith household.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and I'll see you on Monday.

No comments: