Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still Catching Up

It was late, yes, but Gibberish was done yesterday. And as some of you might already have seen, We've Got Brains is late, but it is on the way. I assure you. Regardless, tomorrow's Gibberish will drop around midnight--as long as the whole "scheduled post" thing works. It's the best one yet.

As for regular life, still trying to get the house in order, get caught up on all my work fun and restart mark work on both my critical essay and novel. Now, more than ever, I want to get my novel finished, out of my head, and into the world. So close...

I also had some mighty weird dreams last night, combining tornados and stylish clubs based on obscure video games that are really closer to Country Bear Jamboree than a swank place. I'm rather haunted by this bizzare dream--mostly because of its vividity and how well it seems to have planted itself into my noggin.

Have any dreams like this? I'd love to hear about someone else's subconscious for a change.

No comments: