Monday, September 15, 2008

Weird...

Guess who has an art show scheduled for January? (Visualize me, pointing my thumbs back at myself.) That's right, this guy.

Back on Friday afternoon, out of the blue, one of my friends that I thought had fallen off the face of the earth, calls me up and says he's got a show scheduled for January and wanted me to be a part of it. And, of course, I did not do the smart thing and say "no," since I have more than enough to fill my platter at the moment, and now I must make new arts to wow and astound and possibly sell. I'll try and post some of my works so the world can see what Lincoln gets to.

Other than that, I've really just been buried in my paper, reading heaps of criticism and theory and interviews having to do with Magical Realism. Fascinating stuffs--to me at least.

Oh, and before I go, I must complain about Super Ghouls n' Ghosts. That game...is ridiculous. I never knew anything about some stupid Goddess Bracelet. Stupid Princess, should've just dropped the thing when the demon first comes in and gets her... (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go through and "beat" the thing, and you'll probably see what I mean.)

No comments: