Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm now closer to 30 than 20, and it's rather frightening. In many ways, I still feel like I'm 16, 17 tops. However, I know that if I was exactly as I was back then, I wouldn't be married, I doubt I'd have many friends, and I would probably get punched on a daily basis.

Bad news for the B-Day is that I have to work the whole day. No time off for me. Luckily, we already celebrated the day with tasty Indian food, a Rifftrax of The Matrix, and playing my newest video game, Samba de Amigo for the Wii (I've had it on Dreamcast for years.)

I have some good news in that I completed the sculpting of Space Bird--for my upcoming art show. I'll try and post a pic of the unpainted figure for Wednesday, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on a digital camera in time... (I know, here I am neck deep in the digital age, and I don't have even a trashy digital camera. Soon though, I hope.) Space Bird will soon take the world by storm.

Have a wonderful day, and check back tomorrow, as I kick off the start of Gibberish's Christmas themes.

No comments: