Friday, December 19, 2008

Up, Up, and Away

If the title is correct, I should be on a plane by the time any of you really notice this. I'll be off on my jaunt to Las Vegas, then California, then to Nebraska City. I'm going to be gone a grand total of 19 days. However, that does not mean that the action will stop here. Oh no. I wouldn't allow that.

While I'm gone, starting on Monday, Dec. 22, a twelve-part Gibberish story will begin. It's a re-vision of The Nutcracker, a la Gibberish style. Each comic, I hope, will be self-contained, but when read in sequential order--gasp!--they will tell a story. So please, if you enjoy any or all of them, tell your friends and neighbors and co-workers, as it will be Family and Work friendly. (It's a bummer isn't it?)

I wish you all a happy holiday, safe travels, and a wonderful New Year. Until then... enjoy.

No comments: