Monday, December 15, 2008

Where to Start...

There is not even close to enough time, from today until my trip on Friday, for me to get the things done that I would like to, too many arts and packing and homework. Bleh, I say. Bleh.

Yesterday, though, I constructed Space Bird's diorama, so he can be a floatin' for all eternity. It should be pretty cool. Maybe. I guess we'll see in the next few days as I finish putting it all together and get Space Bird mounted in his habitat. As with the other stages, I'll try to get some pics--which should be rather easy, as I ordered a spiffy camera over the weekend. Finally, my wife and I have stepped into the digital age.

That's about it for today, as I can already feel the weight of the day starting to crush me. Gibberish tomorrow. See you Wednesday.

No comments: