Friday, December 5, 2008

Whew...

Today marks the end of my third semester for the MFA program. Only one left and I become a holder of a master's degree. Kinda frightening if you ask me. Luckily I finished most of my work yesterday for my turn in today, otherwise I'd be in trouble, as today will be rather busy. Ah well.

Found out last night that one of my cats has only one working kidney--and that one is weak. It's weird to think about how animals have so many of the same problems as we do, but we mostly don't take the time to find out what's wrong. I guess it just strikes me as odd, and I can't really say why.

All in all, I'm in a weird mood today. Need some more sleep. I think I shouldn't be allowed to make chili anymore (as it is WAY to hot for my own taste.) And I feel like there is too much to do in my remaining weeks before so much will explode.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you back on Monday.

1 comment:

Katee Noelle said...

You genius you XD. Only one more semester? Congrats man.