Monday, December 1, 2008

Why is it Monday Again?

Well, now that last week has settled down, I've already been tossed into this one. I'm not looking forward to these next few days, as work will be busy and my final semester summary is due on Friday. (Something about those deadlines makes me feel like the world is just waiting for me to finish up before it will let me move on with my life.)

All things considered though, I don't have much to report. My eBay auctions are still going, and I'm adding new stuff every day. Thanksgiving was wonderful. The visit with my family was one of the best I've had in years--though I do wish my oldest brother could've made it. I bought some material for making more arts. And in the midst of it all, I took the time to guest write/artist for another webcomic, Big Sandy Gilmore. It's in full color--compared to my spot coloring, though Thursday's comic will be full color. And after you enjoy my comic, I'd suggest spending some time on Matt's site, as he has a fun, family friendly comic for everyone and was gracious enough to let me take over his comic.

As for my big announcement about Gibberish--if you even remember last Monday's post--it's still in the works. I'll just say that I'm planning on putting together a site for Gibberish all of its own, with its own domain and everything, and that updates will soon become more frequent. How frequent is still up in the air, but I assure you that they will bump up to, at least, three times a week.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday, and that you can thoroughly recover from your Thanksgiving. New comic tomorrow, and I'll see you Wednesday.

No comments: