Monday, February 23, 2009

Announcing...

...my very own Etsy shop. At the moment, I have nothing "officially" up yet, though I'm hoping this will change in the next few weeks--but via Etsy's Alchemy feature, commissions are already available.

Things you can expect from my shop: personalized 1" buttons and button sets, original paintings, custom magnets, custom t-shirts, prints of the comics, plus the ability to commission me for any of the aforementioned items.

Things I hope my shop will have: limited edition, custom figurines; hand-made plushes.

Things my shop will not have: herpes.

Things I wish my shop could have: Yetis, ninjas for hire, and customers.

I'll let you know as things pop up online. But if you have any questions about any of this, feel free to contact me chris(dot)smith(dot)mailliw(dot)william(at)gmail(dot)com. (I know, it is the forever address.)

Anyway, happy Monday, and I'll see you tomorrow with more Gibberish.

No comments: