Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Guesting

Good news, everyone. There is a guest comic of mine up at Ravilob.com. Apparently, I helped save the day, as I sent this to the writer a day or so ago, and he'd been having interweb troubles, so my comic gave him the extra day he needs to get back on track. It's nice to be helpful. Overall, I'm not sure how I like the final product on this one, but I had a fun time working on it. For some reason or another, I'm finding it more and more entertaining to work on other peoples' comics. I like how it keeps me from drawing my same characters over and over.

Speaking of... I've been kicking around the idea of writing a few longer comics--or finishing some earlier projects. I don't know whether or not they will fit into my Gibberish stylings, so I don't know where, or how, they will post. Perhaps some subdomains... Don't know for sure, but things are in the works.

Also, I should be receiving my button maker today, so there should be some Etsy updates soon. I hope.

Anyway, have a productive day, and I'll see you tomorrow with more Gibberish, and some publishing news on Friday.

No comments: