Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not Ready for Today

As promised, these are my cards that I made for the Artist Trading Cards, "Tim Burton" swap. For some reason or another, it looked like everyone was making cards from Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, or The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy. Granted, those are some of Burton's best places to pull from, in terms of arting, but he's done so much that I had to represent some of his other work. And seeing as Beetlejuice was one of my favorites as a child, I had to go that route.

With the exception of pulling these things together, I--for whatever reason--feel like I have no idea what I'm doing today. I've got stuff I need to write, comics to make, and the usual tedium of work to avoid. All I'd like to do is go back home, curl up, and sleep for another few hours. That or play some more of Mirror's Edge. Seems like it will be quite the cool game, albeit frustrating.

For now, I suppose I'll do what I can and hope to get something accomplished today.

No comments: