Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Quick Things...

...as I am still ridiculously busy.

First, there have been more people--lately--reading my blog than I've had people reading my comic. Perhaps they are just reading my comic through the blog, and thus not hitting up my webcomic's official page. Either way, I'm trying to decide if I'm flattered or disheartened that people like my words over my works.

Second, read William Gay. I finished a short story of his the other day, "Where Will You Go When Your Skin Cannot Contain You?" It is amazing. Track it down. (It can be found in 2007's Best American Short Stories collection.) Read it. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. And if you are, well, then there is no accounting for taste. This is my homework that I give to you over the weekend. Read this story, and comment back to me.

Otherwise, have a good weekend, and I'll see you Monday.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I heart William Gay.